Argyle meaning and origin
Unheard-of Argyle is used particulary in English is of Celtic origin, Argyle means "Place of the Gaels" is bestowed upon both sexes.
Variants of ArgyleNames that rhyme with Argyle
Popularity of Argyle
Argyle is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 22 years, last appeared in 1950 and made just beyond the top 3000 names. Over 142 people have been named Argyle in United States. At least, 200 people globally have carried Argyle as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Argyle?
When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about.
Do you like Argyle? Other names you would love
- Morna - Mostly used in English and Swedish oldie and creative and adventurous, Morna aimed at baby girls that originated from Celtic, meaning of Morna is "Friendly"
- Roslin - Originated from Celtic, Anomalous Roslin is prevalently used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish, Roslin means "A Little Red-Haired Boy" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Neila - Outlandish Neilas origin is Celtic and Arabic, meaning of Neila is "Victor or Champion" and is bestowed upon baby girls is chiefly used in Arabic and English
- Finlay - Unfamiliar Finlay has its origin in Celtic and Old Irish is used as a unisex name, Finlay means "Fair-haired Courageous One or Small Blond Soldier" is prevalently used in English and Irish
- Alania - Uncommon girl name Alania is of Hawaiian and Celtic origin, meaning of Alania is "Beautiful, Dear Child and Tribe near the Black Sea". Alania is resulted from Alana.
Namesakes of Argyle
- Argyle Park, underground industrial rock supergroup
- Writer Argyle Campbell, well-known for movie Jealousy