Argyris name meaning
What does Argyris mean?
Meaning of Argyris is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
How do I pronounce Argyris?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Argyris is ar-GYEE-rees. There should be emphasis on second GYEE syllable while speaking.Names that rhyme with Argyris
How popular is the name Argyris?
Argyris is a common baby name in Greece while it is somewhat familiar in Cyprus. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Argyris?
It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship.
Go through the following names similar to Argyris
- Giosch - Used primarily in Rhaeto-Romanic, Giosch means "Joshua or Joseph" is typically given to baby boys
- Dierka - Girl name Dierka is specifically used in Frisian, Dierka means "Ruler or Folk"
- Gessler - The Gessler means "Army or Hostage"
- Feda - Feda's meaning is Sacrifice has origin in Afghan is used for both boys and girls
- Safija - The girl name Safija means "Pure"
Famous people named Argyris
We could not find any notable namesake.