Arifah meaning and origin
The girl name Arifah means "Knowledgeable" is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Arifah
Popularity of Arifah
Arifah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1997, peaked in 2001 when it ranked 1870th. But Arifah is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Arifah
If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way. Travelling is your passion. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution.
Do you like Arifah? Other names you would love
- Khordad - Especially used in Arabic, Khordad bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Khordad is "Health or Perfection"
- Habbah - Habbah's meaning is Grain, Seed or Berry is substantially used in Arabic is used for boys
- Rawiah - Girl name Rawiah means "Transmitter of Ancient Arabic Poetry" is used commonly in Arabic
- Rond - Rond's meaning is Tree of Good Scent is used as a girl name is substantially used in Arabic
- Nisrina - The girl name Nisrina means "Employer" is originated from Arabic is principally used in Arabic
Namesakes of Arifah
We could not find any notable namesake.