Arife name meaning
What does Arife mean?
Mostly used in Turkish, Arife has its origin in Turkish and is given to baby girls, meaning of Arife is "Eve, Knower or Knowing". Names that rhyme with Arife
How popular is the name Arife?
Arife is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 25 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 120 people have been named Arife in France. But Arife is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 1000 have the name as well as in Azerbaijan. As per our research, over 90000 people has been named Arife globally.
Arife in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Arife
People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You have no enemies. You lack responsibility and commitment. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff.
If you like Arife, you would love these names
- Hacer means Flight or Escape is commonly used in Turkish is a girl name
- Yigit - Unorthodox and Fresh boy name Yigit is prevalently used in Turkish has its roots in Turkish and Hebrew, Yigit means "Brave"
- Nuraye - Nuraye's meaning is Bright Moon and Born Under the Bright Moon came from Turkish is used as a baby girl name. Nuraye is resultant of Nuray.
- Dünya - Originated from Arabic, Dünya is particulary used in Turkish, a baby girl name, Dünya means "World"
- Aygül - Meaning of Aygül is Moon or Rose is commonly used in Turkish
Famous people named Arife
We could not find any notable namesake.