Arkan meaning and origin
Modern and Uncustomary boy name Arkan means "Support or Pillar" is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Arkan
Popularity of Arkan
Arkan is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Also, it appeared first time in 2008 on baby boy names list of England and Wales. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 2001 and peaked in 2018 when it ranked 2210th. But Arkan is a popular baby name in Iraq where every 1 in 2000 have the name. At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Arkan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Arkan?
You want to find your soul mate but secretly don't believe in soul mates. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. Injustice pisses you off. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You can win anyone's attention with your charm.
You would love these names similar to Arkan
- Ramzia - Ramzia's meaning is Gift is used predominantly in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Ieeshiah chiefly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Ieeshiah is "Life or Woman"
- Subaytah is used specifically in Arabic is a girl name, Subaytah means "Brave"
- Yunis means Farsi for Johah is used in general as a boy name notably used in Arabic came from Hebrew
- Ashbah - Girl name Ashbah means "Pure As Water, Resemblance or Image" is prevalently used in Arabic
Namesakes of Arkan
- Arkan Simaan, French novelist
- Arkan, Serbian career criminal and commander of a paramilitary force