Arletty meaning and origin
Originated from English, German and Germanic, Arletty means "Strong or Vigorous" used for baby girls is used dominantly in Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian. Arletty is version of immutable and dominant Arlene. Arlene is a short version of Charlene. Of German and English origin, Arlene is substantially used in Irish and English, Arlene means "Pledge and Vigorous". Arletty is version of celebrated Arlette. Arlette is form of durable and commonly accepted Arlene. Also Arlette is version of unfading and outstanding Charlotte. Arlette is a derivation of Charles. Also Arlette is derived from Charlotte. Arlette is French cognate of Arletta. Originated from Old French, English and Germanic, Arlette, Arlette means "Eagle and Adler". Arletty is derivative of Charles. Charles is equivalent of Karl in English language. Also Charles is form of Karl in English and French languages. Charles's origin is Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Charles is "Free Man and Manly". Arletty is resulted from Charlotte. Charlotte is variant of widely accepted and all time favorite Caroline. Charlotte is feminine of Charles or. Charlotte is equivalent of Charlot in French language. Charlotte's meaning is Glam and Husband came from Old High German and Germanic. The name is celebrated on July 17th.
Variants of ArlettyNames that rhyme with Arletty
Popularity of Arletty
Arletty is an uncommon baby name in France where it may not be used now. Also, Arletty is a familiar name in Dominican Republic. At least, 100 people globally have carried Arletty as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Arletty
You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Arletty
- Reijo chiefly is used in Swedish, Finnish and Danish is a baby boy name. Reijo is form of Reko in Finnish language
- Piia 1 is equivalent of Pia in Finnish language
- Gerdy - Prevalently used in Finnish and Norwegian, Gerdy is used as a girl name, meaning of Gerdy is "Spear or Hard or Strong" is rooted from German
- Kyriakos notably is used in Danish, Swedish and Norwegian came from Greek is used as a baby boy name. Kyriakos is Latin equivalent of Κυριακος, a Greek Name Meaning of the Lord
- Marju is Finnish cognate of Marja
Namesakes of Arletty
- Arletty, French actress, singer, and fashion model