Arnarĸe meaning and origin
Add to favorites
Meaning of Arnarĸe is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Arnarĸe
Popularity of Arnarĸe
Arnarĸe is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Do you like Arnarĸe? Other names you would love
- Nukano - Unisex name Nukano is used dominantly in Greenlandic. It is rooted from Greenlandic, meaning of Nukano is "Younger Sibling, Younger Sibling of Speakers Gender and The Younger Daughter". Nukano is a short of Nuka.
- Qajuuttapaluk is form of Kajutapaluk in Greenlandic language
- Quppersima is Greenlandic cognate of Kúpersima
- Pukeq is equivalent of Pukeĸ in Greenlandic language
- Ukaleĸ - Origin of Ukaleĸ is in Greenlandic bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Ukaleĸ is "Hare, Polar Hare" is mainly used in Greenlandic
Namesakes of Arnarĸe
We could not find any notable namesake.