Arsalaan meaning and origin
The unconventional boy name Arsalaan means "Lion or King of Jungle" is used substantially in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Arsalaan
Popularity of Arsalaan
Arsalaan is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 1765 (1996) in its 13 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Arsalaan is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1998. Also, Arsalaan is a familiar name in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. As per our evaluation, over 200 people has been named Arsalaan globally.
Numerological analysis of Arsalaan
You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. Nothing good comes without hard work and dedication. You are the original fellow everyone admires. You don't have the will to try and accomplish your wildest dreams because you are scared of failure.
Other names similar to Arsalaan, for name hunters
- Rouhi is used dominantly in Arabic is a baby boy name and came from Arabic, Rouhi means "Spiritual In Nature"
- Taghrid is used primarily in Arabic aimed at girls, Taghrid means "Sweet Voice or Warbling" is originated from Arabic
- Shamil - Infrequent unisex name Shamil is especially used in Arabic, Shamil means "Complete or All Comprehensive"
- Abdul Haleem - Boy name Abdul Haleem means "Servant of the Gentle One, Servant of the Patient One or Servant of the Forbearing One" which is notably used in Arabic is rooted from Arabic language
- Izzuddin - Mainly used in Arabic, Izzuddin means "Honour of the Religion or Honor of the Religion" is used for boys
Namesakes of Arsalaan
We could not find any notable namesake.