Arsav name meaning
What does Arsav mean?
Arsav means Devoting or Complete Baby used for baby boys is mainly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Arsav
How popular is the name Arsav?
Arsav is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Arsav?
You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job.
If you like Arsav, you would love these names
- Betul - Uncommon girl name Betul is originated from Arabic and is used in Arabic language, meaning of Betul is "Maiden or Ascetic Virgin"
- Saihaan - Boy name Saihaan is commonly used in Arabic, Saihaan means "Name of a Sahabi (RA) or Flowing"
- Lawaiza - Girl name Lawaiza is commonly used in Arabic language, Lawaiza means "The Girl who was Born to Eve with Abel"
- Bamdad - The boy name Bamdad means "Early Morning or Name of Mazdak's Father" is used largely in Arabic
- Yaghoub - The boy name Yaghoub is chiefly used in Arabic language, Yaghoub means "Jacob"
Famous people named Arsav
We could not find any notable namesake.