Asadullah meaning and origin
Rare boy name Asadullah is used chiefly in Arabic, meaning of Asadullah is "Lion of Allah or Title of Ali".Names that rhyme with Asadullah
Popularity of Asadullah
Asadullah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. But Asadullah is a popular baby name in Iran where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in, Pakistan and Bangladesh. At least, 40000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Asadullah in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Asadullah
People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Every challenge is there to sharpen your focus and improve your survival skills. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You are a seducer who doesn't care about true love but deep inside, you die to find someone who will teach you what true love looks like.
Go through the following names similar to Asadullah
- Shanaz - Shanaz's meaning is Pride of King is particulary used in Arabic, a baby girl name is of Old Persian origin
- Owaisy - Boy name Owaisy is especially used in Arabic language, Owaisy means "Gifted Talented"
- Shahnoor - Girl name Shahnoor is primarily used in Arabic language, meaning of Shahnoor is "Royal Glow"
- IkramUlHaq - IkramUlHaq's meaning is Glory of the Truth (Allah) is primarily used in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Hurmuz - Predominantly used in Arabic, Hurmuz bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Hurmuz is "Another Name for God, Lord of Existence or Ahura Mazda"
Namesakes of Asadullah
- Asadullah Khalid, politician in Afghanistan
- Asadullah Hamdam, politician in Afghanistan politician