Asbat meaning and origin
Asbat is used largely in Arabic, Asbat means "More Reliable, Steadier or A Narrator of Hadith" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Asbat
Popularity of Asbat
Asbat is a familiar baby name in Azerbaijan and Indonesia. According to our evaluation, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Asbat around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Asbat
You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. Your first instinct about someone as a person is the one you should listen. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape.
If you like Asbat, you would love these names
- Abduljabbar - Meaning of Abduljabbar is One who Serves the Comforter or Servant of the Compeller used for boys is used principally in Arabic
- Rabiyah - Meaning of Rabiyah is Hill is dominantly used in Arabic is used for baby girls
- Haadiyah - Used specifically in Arabic recent and anomalous, Haadiyah means "A Guide or A Leader" and is bestowed upon girls is rooted from African-Swahili
- Shabeeb - Shabeeb's meaning is Young Man or Handsome is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
- Zee-Shah - The boy name Zee-Shah means "Respected" is used substantially in Arabic
Namesakes of Asbat
We could not find any notable namesake.