Aseema meaning and origin
Girl name Aseema means "Limitless, Protector or Devotee". It is rooted from Arabic is used prevalently in Oriya, Arabic, Malayalam, Marathi, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Sindhi, Bengali, Telugu and Gujarati. Aseema is a version of fresh Asima. Arabic name Asima, meaning of Asima is "Defender, Limitless and Protector".
Variants of AseemaNames that rhyme with Aseema
Popularity of Aseema
Aseema is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Pakistan. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Aseema as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our findings.
Numerological aspects of Aseema
People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity. You have the heart of a warrior. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge.
You would love these names similar to Aseema
- Kumar - Unheard-of Kumar mostly is used in Gujarati and Sanskrit has its origin in Sanskrit, meaning of Kumar is "Son or A Son" is given to boys
- Laqeet - Meaning of Laqeet is Bin Sabirah RA was a Well-known Companion of the Prophet (PBUH) or Well Known Companion of the Prophet is used in Arabic and Sindhi is used as a baby boy name
- Djamel - Of Arabic and Arab origin, Djamel means "Charm or Beauty" used for boys is used principally in French and Arabic
- Maysarah - The unisex name Maysarah is used predominantly in Arabic and Sindhi languages, Maysarah means "Ease or Comfort"
- Ekbal largely is used in Tamil and Kannada, meaning of Ekbal is "Dignity or Lord Shiva's Daughter" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Aseema
We could not find any notable namesake.