Asgar meaning and origin
The boy name Asgar means "Devotee, God or Spear" dominantly used in Finnish, Bengali, Arabic, Swedish, Hindi, Danish, Norwegian, Marathi and Kannada came from Old High German. Asgar is variation of Ansgar. Ansgar is variation of lofty Oskar. Also Ansgar is form of commonly accepted and enduring Oscar. Also Ansgar is spelling variation of AS;GEIR. Ansgar has its origin in Old High German and Old Norse, Ansgar means "Deity and Ase".
Variants of AsgarNames that rhyme with Asgar
Popularity of Asgar
Asgar is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in, Iran, Pakistan and Azerbaijan. At least, 100000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Asgar
Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. There isn't a person you can't charm. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. You have a sharp mind and focus. You need to practice listening. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
Parents who liked Asgar, loved these names
- Ghazawan - Boy name Ghazawan is used majorly in Arabic and Sindhi languages, Ghazawan means "A Companion or Companion of Prophet (SAW)"
- Kamran means Fortunate or Prosperous used for both genders and is used largely in Iranian and Bengali has its origin in Old Persian
- Juthamah means Nightmare or Name of a Companion aimed at baby boys is used largely in Arabic and Sindhi
- Unays - Boy name Unays is used mainly in Sindhi and Arabic languages, meaning of Unays is "Smaller Form of Anas or Form of Anas"
- Faqeeh - Faqeeh's meaning is Wise, Jurist or Scholar In Fight used for boys is principally used in Arabic and Sindhi
Namesakes of Asgar
We could not find any notable namesake.