Asira meaning and origin
Mostly used in Arabic unheard-of and modernistic, Asira bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Asira is "Honoured, Preferred, Chosen or Female Version of Asir".
Variants of AsiraNames that rhyme with Asira
Popularity of Asira
Asira is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. Asira is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Nigeria, Kyrgyzstan, Tanzania, DR Congo, Thailand, Kenya and Philippines. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Asira
If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed.
If you like Asira, you would love these names
- Ellmera - Girl name Ellmera means "Aristocratic Lady" is particulary used in Arabic
- Alifa - Unusual and Modern girl name Alifa is used in Arabic, meaning of Alifa is "Sociable or Friendly"
- Hazir - New-fangled and Anomalous Hazir is used predominantly in Arabic, Hazir means "Ready, Present or Another Name for God" is a baby boy name
- Sheenaz majorly is used in Arabic, meaning of Sheenaz is "Rare Moon or Beauty" is given to girls
- Nasimah - Of Arabic origin, Nasimah is used mainly in Arabic, Nasimah means "Fresh Air or Gentle Breeze" is bestowed upon girls
Namesakes of Asira
We could not find any notable namesake.