Asjah meaning and origin
Unexpected choice Asjah notably is used in English came from Old Greek and English is used as a girl name. Asjah is variant spelling of Asja. Asja is abridged form of Anastasia. Asja is Russian equivalent of Anastasia. Also Asja is form of Asia in English language. Meaning of Asja is Resurrection and Risen One is used in Tamil, English and Russian came from Old Greek and English.
Variants of Asjah
View middle names that goes with Asjah like Prudence, Danette, Llon,Names that rhyme with Asjah
Popularity of Asjah
Asjah is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1989 and peaked in 2003 when it ranked 5086th. There are over 200 babies that have been given the name Asjah in United States. As per our evaluation, over 200 babies have been bestowed Asjah around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Asjah
Spend time with other people and allow yourself to learn new things along the way. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. Learn from their experiences. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes.
If you like Asjah, you would love these names
- Chloée - The Chloée has its origin in Greek, Chloée means "Green"
- Pippo - Used chiefly in Italian, Pippo means "God Would Multiply or Horse Lover" and originated from Old Greek is used for baby boys
- Mitja - Mitja's meaning is Dedicated to Demeter used for baby boys that of Old Greek origin is especially used in Swedish, Finnish and Slavic
- Aristodemo - Aristodemo's meaning is The Best of the People is used as a baby boy name which is rooted from Old Greek is specifically used in Spanish and Italian
- Evangelina - Prominent Evangelinas origin is Old Greek is used in Slavic, Spanish and English used as a baby girl name, meaning of Evangelina is "Good News"
Namesakes of Asjah
We could not find any notable namesake.