Astrah meaning and origin
Origin of Astrah is in Old Greek is aimed at baby girls. Astrah is variation of famed Astra. Astra is variation of durable and darling Astrid. Dominantly used in English, Astra, meaning of Astra is "The Word Aster Which Means Star" came from Old Greek and Old Norse.
Variants of Astrah
View middle names that goes with Astrah like Maurine, Lucette, Sile, Margery, Mber,Names that rhyme with Astrah
Popularity of Astrah
Astrah is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Astrah?
Instead of wasting money, find a way to invest it in your future. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right. You aren't born to follow. You are born to lead.
Parents who liked Astrah, loved these names
- Armonie - Of Italian, Greek and Hebrew origin, Uncustomary Armonie means "Assembly" is aimed at both boys and girls
- Demon - Meaning of Demon is Demon is a boy name came from Old Greek
- York - Long standing and Desirable York predominantly is used in English and Scandinavian is originated from Scandinavian, Old Greek and Old English, meaning of York is "Farmer, From York or Earthworker" is a unisex name
- Katjana is used mainly in Finnish and Swedish is originated from Old Greek, Katjana means "The Pure" is commonly given to baby girls
- Alecto is equivalent of Alekto in Latin language
Namesakes of Astrah
We could not find any notable namesake.