AtaAllah meaning and origin
Meaning of AtaAllah is Gift of God is particulary used in Arabic. It is rooted from Arabic is used as a boy name.Names that rhyme with AtaAllah
Popularity of AtaAllah
AtaAllah is an uncommon name probably limited to Turkey. At least, 90 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about AtaAllah
You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You have no enemies. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You are attentive to details and hard-working. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals.
Do you like AtaAllah? You would love these names
- Qaaim - Boy name Qaaim means "Variant of Qa'im, Stable or Upright" is used mainly in Arabic
- Misaq - Meaning of Misaq is Pact, Covenant or Contract is used as a baby boy name is substantially used in Arabic
- Changez - Boy name Changez is commonly used in Arabic, meaning of Changez is "Solid or Firm"
- Mehjabeen - Isolated and Modern girl name Mehjabeen is mostly used in Arabic, meaning of Mehjabeen is "Beloved Person or Beautiful as the Moon"
- Abdelkrim - Boy name Abdelkrim is rooted from Arabic and is mainly used in Arabic language, meaning of Abdelkrim is "Servant of the Genius or Servant of the Generous One"
Namesakes of AtaAllah
We could not find any notable namesake.