Ataa meaning and origin
Meaning of Ataa is Gift, Favour or Present used for baby boys is used primarily in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Ataa
Popularity of Ataa
Ataa is a common baby name in Ghana and Egypt while it is somewhat familiar in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Morocco. As per our research, over 7000 babies have been bestowed Ataa around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Ataa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Ataa
Monotony always finds a way to make you do stupid and reckless things. 2 as your personality number reveals your shyness. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself.
Go through the following names similar to Ataa
- Karaamat - Karaamat's meaning is Nobility or Miracle is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Arabic
- MuhammadTaqqee - Meaning of MuhammadTaqqee is Early Imam (Leader) of Islam used for boys is mainly used in Arabic
- Abduljaleel - Largely used in Arabic creative and adventurous and modernistic, Abduljaleel is used as a boy name, meaning of Abduljaleel is "Servant of the Sublime One or Revered"
- Ghuncha-Gul - Meaning of Ghuncha-Gul is Bunch of Flowers is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Arabic
- Rawya - The girl name Rawya is used prevalently in Arabic, Rawya means "Storyteller, Variant of Rawiya or To Relate"
Namesakes of Ataa
We could not find any notable namesake.