Ataaluk meaning and origin
Ataaluk is Greenlandic equivalent of Atâluk.
Variants of AtaalukNames that rhyme with Ataaluk
Popularity of Ataaluk
Ataaluk is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Ataaluk?
You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. To you, if something works out, fine. If it doesn't, fine again. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. You have the heart of a warrior. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings.
Looking for a name like Ataaluk? Please go through the following names
- Iisimmaaq majorly is used in Greenlandic is given to both genders. Iisimmaaq is Greenlandic form of Îsímâĸ
- Iggiti is form of Iggite in Greenlandic language
- Ukaliina - Girl name Ukaliina is mostly used in Greenlandic. Ukaliina is form of Ukalîna in Greenlandic language
- Tupajanngitseq - Used especially in Greenlandic, Tupajanngitseq is aimed at boys. Tupajanngitseq is Greenlandic equivalent of Tupajángitseĸ
- Antûníta is Greenlandic equivalent of Antoinetta
Namesakes of Ataaluk
We could not find any notable namesake.