Atamdev meaning and origin
Atamdev principally is used among Sikhs, meaning of Atamdev is "Spiritual and Godly Person" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Atamdev
Popularity of Atamdev
Atamdev is an uncommon name probably limited to India. According to our findings, over 40 babies have been named Atamdev globally.
What numerology tells about Atamdev?
If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. Your failures motivate you.
Do you like Atamdev? Read these names too
- Rantek means Support of the Battlefield is principally used in Sikh is used for baby boys
- Laaek - Majorly used in Sikh, Laaek means "Wise or Capable" is aimed at boys
- Bhulpreet - Boy name Bhulpreet is specifically used in Sikh language, Bhulpreet means "Unforgettable Love"
- Sehejbir means Effortlessly Heroic is used as a baby boy name is notably used in Punjabi
- Gunvir - Used dominantly in Punjabi, Gunvir means "Heroic Attributes" is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Atamdev
We could not find any notable namesake.