Atana meaning and origin
The girl name Atana means "Name of a Raga" is used mostly in Tamil, Gujarati, Bengali, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu, Oriya, Kannada and Malayalam.Names that rhyme with Atana
Popularity of Atana
Atana is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Atana
You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. You want everyone to admire your personality and envy your life. Your failures motivate you. You are an adventurer who likes to live on the edge but planning your future and your next moves make you feel secure. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time.
You would love these names similar to Atana
- Krithinidhi is used in Gujarati, Tamil and Oriya is a baby girl name, Krithinidhi means "Fame or Wealth"
- Kaartiki - Girl name Kaartiki is primarily used in Bengali, Oriya and Hindi languages, meaning of Kaartiki is "Devout, Light or Ekadashi In Month of Kartik"
- Lakshmibanta - Unisex name Lakshmibanta is notably used in Kannada, Hindi and Malayalam, meaning of Lakshmibanta is "Duryodhana's Daghter Name or Fortunate"
- Haneesha - Girl name Haneesha is substantially used in Telugu and Marathi, meaning of Haneesha is "Beautiful Night or Gift of God"
- Shaarini - Especially used in Tamil, Marathi and Oriya, Shaarini bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Shaarini is "The Earth"
Namesakes of Atana
We could not find any notable namesake.