Athani meaning and origin
Meaning of Athani is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Athani
Popularity of Athani
Athani is a common baby name in India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Athani as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our research.
What numerology tells about Athani?
You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way.
Do you like Athani? Other names you would love
- Arganesh majorly is used in Tamil, meaning of Arganesh is "God Ganesha" is given to boys
- Prakalan - Boy name Prakalan means "Krishna Devotee or Iraniyan's Son Prakalathan" is majorly used in Tamil
- Kalamathi means Intelligent or Knowledge is used dominantly in Tamil is bestowed upon baby girls
- Priyanthan - The boy name Priyanthan means "Lovable Man" is prevalently used in Tamil
- Saayantha - Girl name Saayantha is commonly used in Tamil, meaning of Saayantha is "One You Can Lean On or Everlasting Arms"
Namesakes of Athani
We could not find any notable namesake.