Atiqa meaning and origin
Meaning of Atiqa is Emancipated or A Beautiful Lady is used as a baby girl name is dominantly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Atiqa
Popularity of Atiqa
Atiqa is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Atiqa is a common name in Pakistan, India and Morocco while somewhat familiar name in Bangladesh. As per our research, over 10000 people has been named Atiqa globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Atiqa?
Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You could be a poet because of the original way you express yourself. Stay true to yourself and your friends. You always act like everything's just great. Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word.
Do you like Atiqa? Read these names too
- AbdulNafi - AbdulNafi's meaning is Servant of the Benefactor or Slave of the Propitious is used especially in Arabic is given to baby boys
- Abadiya - Abadiya's meaning is Ibn Al Abadiyah was an Author Known for his Eloquent Literary Style is used especially in Arabic is given to baby boys
- Abd-Khayr - Boy name Abd-Khayr means "Happiness or Goodness" is used notably in Arabic
- Safeer - Meaning of Safeer is Handsome, Emissary or Mediator is used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Duldul especially is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Duldul is "Iman Husain's Horse"
Namesakes of Atiqa
- Atiqa Odho, Pakistani television and film actress