Audrah meaning and origin
Audrah is a version of dominant and venerable Audra. Audra is variation of preeminent and soaring leading Audrey. Also Audra is variant of Eldreda. Audra is used largely in English is of Lithuanian and Old High German origin, Audra means "Form of Audrey, Power and Noble Strength".
Variants of AudrahNames that rhyme with Audrah
Popularity of Audrah
Audrah is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Audrah
You are influential and use your influence to do great things. You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You have no enemies. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
Other names similar to Audrah, for name hunters
- Wilva - Unwonted Wilva is originated from Germanic bestowed upon girls, Wilva means "A Determined Woman"
- Otberta - The girl name Otberta means "Shiny or Possession" is of Old High German origin
- Sieke is used in Low German, Frisian and German, Sieke means "Shining, Victory or Daylight Babies"
- Adalrich - Meaning of Adalrich is The Element Adal Which is of the Meaning Noble Honorable or Ruler is used specifically in English and German which came from Old High German and Germanic is bestowed upon boys
- Loudan - Boy name Loudan means "From the Low Valley" is originated from Germanic language. Loudan is derived from Loudon.
Namesakes of Audrah
We could not find any notable namesake.