Auregan meaning and origin
Auregan is used prevalently in Breton, Auregan means "Face of Gold".. The name is celebrated on October 4th.Names that rhyme with Auregan
Popularity of Auregan
Auregan is an uncommon baby name in France where it had been in use since 1994 and peaked in 2004 when it ranked 2430th. According to our research, at least 50 people have been bestowed Auregan around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Auregan
Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people.
Looking for a name like Auregan? Please go through the following names
- Haïder - Haïders origin is Quran, meaning of Haïder is "Beautiful or Strong"
- Upashanti - Meaning of Upashanti is Sandy Shore is used chiefly in Hindi and Hindi is a gender-neutral name
- Eilbert - The Eilbert means "Shiny or Sword Tip"
- Henno - Henno's meaning is Ruler or House
- Barclamiu - The boy name Barclamiu is largely used in Rhaeto-Romanic. Its origin is in Aramaic, Barclamiu means "Son"
Namesakes of Auregan
We could not find any notable namesake.