Auregane meaning and origin
Used principally in Breton, Auregane means "Face of Gold".. It is celebrated on October 4th.Names that rhyme with Auregane
Popularity of Auregane
Auregane is an uncommon baby name in France where it had been in use since 1993 and peaked in 2005 when it ranked 1659th. There are over 114 babies that have been given the name Auregane in France. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Auregane?
You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are probably full of ambition and the most motivated person you know. You are a creative thinker who always comes with the best solutions. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Looking for names similar to Auregane? Please go through the following names
- Lupold - The Lupold means "Bold or People"
- Thees - Thees's meaning is God's Gift
- Chulu - Unisex name Chulu means "A Litle of Water to Suicide or Little Bit" is used primarily in Hindi and Hindi
- Pariya chiefly is used in Hindi and Hindi bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Pariya is "Love or Lion"
- Masayu - Particulary used in Malay, Masayu means "Gold or Gold" and is given to baby girls is of Malay origin
Namesakes of Auregane
We could not find any notable namesake.