Avelino meaning and origin
Used commonly in Portuguese and Spanish uncustomary, Avelino used for baby boys, Avelino means "Fragility or Vanishing" is originated from Spanish, Latin and Hebrew. Also Avelino is English and Spanish cognate of Avelino.
Variants of AvelinoNames that rhyme with Avelino
Popularity of Avelino
Avelino is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1915 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 990 babies that have been given the name Avelino in United States. During its 26 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 700 boy names. Over 175 babies in France have been named Avelino. But Avelino is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Angola, Brazil, Mozambique, Mexico, Argentina, Spain and Peru. At least, 170000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Avelino in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Avelino
You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. With time you will see that working something you hate just for the money isn't worth it. So, why don't you chase your dreams instead? Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions.
Do you like Avelino? Other names you would love
- Florise - Florise's meaning is Flower has its origin in Latin
- Orens - Meaning of Orens is Surge has its origin in Latin
- Celedonio - Celedonio's meaning is Swallow Bird is a boy name, rooted from Latin is used in Spanish
- Venancio - The infrequent boy name Venancio means "Fan of Hunting" has its origin in Latin
- Lisha - The prevailing girl name Lisha is used in Gujarati, Arabic and English, Lisha means "Happy or Full of Mystery" came from Germanic, Sanskrit and Hebrew
Namesakes of Avelino
- Avelino Gomez, Cuban-born Hall of Fame jockey
- Writer Avelino Pombo, known for TV series Power Broker
- In 2008 action and crime movie, Among Dead Men, Avelino 'El Rico' Lescot played Bobby Delgado.