Avvai meaning and origin
Avvai chiefly is used in Tamil bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Avvai is "Name of a Famous Ancient Tamil Poetess".Names that rhyme with Avvai
Popularity of Avvai
Avvai is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 30 people globally have carried Avvai as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Avvai?
Endurance is one of your best character traits. It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point.
If you like Avvai, you would love these names
- Aadarshan predominantly is used in Tamil bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Aadarshan is "The One who Gets to See the Appearance of God"
- Yarlvaenthan - Yarlvaenthan's meaning is The King of Yarlpanam - a Place in Sri Lanka or The King of 'Yarl' the Instrument is used largely in Tamil is bestowed upon boys
- Harathana - Used largely in Tamil, Harathana means "One Way of Worshiping God with Burning Camphor" is used for baby girls
- Lirthika - Girl name Lirthika means "Leader" is largely used in Tamil
- Ponpandiyan - Boy name Ponpandiyan means "Honest or Golden Man" is used especially in Tamil
Namesakes of Avvai
We could not find any notable namesake.