Ayaat name meaning
On This Page
What does Ayaat mean?
Mostly used in Arabic recent and creative and adventurous, Ayaat means "Sign, Verses in the Quran, Plural of Ayat, Many Signs & Proofs or Royal" is used for both boys and girls.
Names that rhyme with Ayaat
How popular is the name Ayaat?
In England and Wales, Ayaat is a unique name where it has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 800 names. Recently in 2018, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 791 on girl names chart when 48 babies were named Ayaat.
There are over 235 babies that have been given the name Ayaat in England and Wales. Ayaat is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 5304 (2017) in its 14 years run on United States naming chart.
There are over 162 babies that have been given the name Ayaat in United States.
Ayaat is a rare baby name in Ireland still in use today. Ayaat is a common name in Egypt.
According to our findings, over 2000 babies have been named Ayaat globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ayaat
You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. The only thing holding you back is your lack of flexibility. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Parents who liked Ayaat, loved these names
- Farishta means Angel is a baby girl name is used majorly in Arabic and Telugu
- Nusayba - Nusayba's meaning is Proper Name is used prevalently in Arabic and Kannada is used as a baby girl name
- Tufan - Meaning of Tufan is Storm or Resembling a Tempest used for baby boys and originated from Arabic and Sanskrit is used especially in Sikh and Kannada
- Anah means Perseverance or Patience is mostly used in German and Arabic is originated from Hebrew is a gender insensitive name
- Haady - Majorly used in Kannada and Arabic, Haady is used as a boy name, meaning of Haady is "Guiding to the Right"
Famous people named Ayaat
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ayaat
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Arabic Baby Names
- American Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Sign
- Baby Names that mean Quran
- Baby Names that mean Royal