Ayira meaning and origin
Ayira is spelling variant of Aira. Aira is variant of immutable and popular Ara. Also Aira is variant of desirable Airi. Aira means The Principle, The Breathe of Life and The Beginning has its origin in Armenian.
Variants of AyiraNames that rhyme with Ayira
Popularity of Ayira
Ayira is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. As per our evaluation, over 200 people has been named Ayira globally.
Numerological aspects of Ayira
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Injustice pisses you off. You have to stay as you are – determined and self-confident to realize your goals. People admire your spirit. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success.
Do you like Ayira? Read these names too
- Rüdeger - Rüdeger means "Spear or Fame"
- Bahaa - Rarefied and Modernistic gender-neutral name Bahaa means "Shining or Beautiful"
- Mari-Madalen - The Mari-Madalen has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Mari-Madalen is "Princess of the Sea"
- Ubbina - Meaning of Ubbina is City Dwellers and Wolf is predominantly used in Frisian is aimed at baby girls. Ubbina is effeminate variation of Ubbo.
- Denhart - Denhart's meaning is Strong Warrior
Namesakes of Ayira
We could not find any notable namesake.