Aynunnahar name meaning
What does Aynunnahar mean?
Girl name Aynunnahar is substantially used in Arabic language, Aynunnahar means "Lioness or Source of the Spring".Names that rhyme with Aynunnahar
How popular is the name Aynunnahar?
Aynunnahar is a familiar baby name in Bangladesh. At least, 700 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Aynunnahar
Sometimes, you make your own rules in order to prove that not everything is as it seems. Variety helps in every person's personal and professional growth. Believe it or not, people's stupidity and superficial attitude towards life can inspire you like nothing else can. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Once you distance yourself from everything you know inspiration will walk into your life again.
Do you like Aynunnahar? Read these names too
- Yaqzan - Boy name Yaqzan is majorly used in Arabic language, meaning of Yaqzan is "Awake, On the Alert or Vigilant"
- Abdul-Badi - Boy name Abdul-Badi is substantially used in Arabic language, meaning of Abdul-Badi is "Servant of the Incomparable"
- Hibban - Hibban's meaning is Beloved One, Fleshy or Angry is used in Arabic is given to boys
- Abul-Qasim - Meaning of Abul-Qasim is Father of Qasim or An Attributive Name of the Prophet Muhammad is a baby boy name is used dominantly in Arabic
- Raeefa - The girl name Raeefa is chiefly used in Arabic, Raeefa means "Kind or Compassionate"
Famous people named Aynunnahar
We could not find any notable namesake.