Ayobaahu meaning and origin
Used dominantly in Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi and Oriya, Ayobaahu means "One of the Kauravas" is aimed at boys.Names that rhyme with Ayobaahu
Popularity of Ayobaahu
Ayobaahu is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Ayobaahu
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own. There isn't a person you can't charm. You are an intuitive, creative, and down-to-earth person who doesn't care about material things much. You are the mover and shaker of the world. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way.
Parents who liked Ayobaahu, loved these names
- Jagadip - Jagadip's meaning is Lamp of the Universe or Light of the World used for baby boys is predominantly used in Bengali, Tamil and Sanskrit
- Bhadrika - Unisex name Bhadrika is used primarily in Gujarati, Sanskrit and Bengali, Bhadrika means "Noble or King Pareekshit's Wife"
- Viniti - Girl name Viniti is used in Malayalam, Hindi and Oriya, meaning of Viniti is "Modesty, Education or Good Behaviour"
- Wasan - Boy name Wasan is used dominantly in Tamil, Gujarati and Bengali, meaning of Wasan is "Idol or Short"
- Shayona means Starting Letters of 3 Big Priest of Swaminarayan Sampradai aimed at girls is used predominantly in Gujarati and Kannada
Namesakes of Ayobaahu
We could not find any notable namesake.