Ayse name meaning
What does Ayse mean?
Ayse's meaning is Peace or Alive is used particulary in Turkish and Arabic. Its origin is in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls. Ayse is variant form of predominant Aisha. Aisha's meaning is Love, Happiness and Alive She who Lives is rooted from Arabic.
Variants of Ayse
Aisha, A'isha, Aisa, Aouicha, Jakeisha, Aisah, Annalisa, Jakisha, Jacki, Jakke, JakkiNames that rhyme with Ayse
How popular is the name Ayse?
Ayse is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1971 and was able to reach the top 500 names. In 1984, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 453 on girl names chart when 68 babies were given the name Ayse. There are over 2236 babies that have been given the name Ayse in France. Ayse is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 800 names. In 1999, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 721 on girl names chart when 36 babies were named Ayse. There are over 558 babies that have been given the name Ayse in England and Wales.
Ayse is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 44 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 472 people have been named Ayse in United States. Also, it is among the top 500 girl names in Belgium. There are over 356 babies that have been given the name Ayse in Belgium. But Ayse is a popular baby name in Germany where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Ayse in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Ayse?
Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. And you are respected for living according to your own rules. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong.
Looking for a name like Ayse? Please go through the following names
- Nusrat - Of Arabic origin, Unwonted Nusrat means "Support, Victory or Help" and is used specifically in Gujarati, Malayalam and Marathi is a unisex name
- Parvin - Offbeat Old Persian Parvin bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Parvin is "Name of a Constellation or Regular Winner" is used mainly in Arabic, Hindi and Persian
- Kashif - Used substantially in Gujarati, Kannada and Telugu far-out, Kashif means "Discoverer, One who Displays or Pioneer" is used as a baby boy name
- Farhal - Unisex name Farhal is principally used in Arabic and Arabic, meaning of Farhal is "Prosperous, Bounteous or Happy"
- Samyra means Friend of the Night, Evening Conversationalist and Nightly Entertainers used for baby girls is originated from Arabic and English. Samyra is derived from Samira.
Famous people named Ayse
- Ayse Kökçü in Kardes Payi as Actress
- Aysen Gruda in Çöpçüler Krali as Actress
- Ayse Bosse in Entelköy Efeköy'e Karsi as Actress
- Ayse Tezel in Gene-X as Actress
- In 1983, Ayse Emel Mesci Kuray portrayed the role of La 'politique' in drama film Duvar.
- Ayse Romey, from 1988 drama, romance movie Yasemin, who characterized the Yasemin.
- Ayse Demirel portrayed the important character of Azade in 1986 drama, thriller film Teyzem.
- In 1950, Ayse Sehka characterized the role of N in comedy film Istanbul geceleri.
- In 1951 documentary and drama flick, Kore'de Türk süngüsü, Ayse Güzel portrayed N.
- Ayse Melike Çerçi, from history flick Hilal, Feza and Other Planets, who portrayed the Egitim Görevlisi.
Lists having Ayse
- Girl names beginning with A
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Turkish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Peace
- Baby Names that mean Alive