Azmiya meaning and origin
Girl name Azmiya is mainly used in Arabic has its origin in Arabic, Azmiya means "Cute or Faithful to His Commitments".Names that rhyme with Azmiya
Popularity of Azmiya
Azmiya is a familiar baby name in Sri Lanka. At least, 700 people globally have carried Azmiya as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Azmiya?
Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You lack responsibility and commitment. You are a wise person. People admire your spirit. Although you play tough all the time, deep inside, there's a sensitive soul capable of love. Number 3 as an expression number reveals your charm, positive attitude toward life, and contagious smile.
If you like Azmiya, you would love these names
- Lutfiyah - Used majorly in Arabic, Lutfiyah is used as a baby girl name, Lutfiyah means "Graceful or Delicate"
- Ardam is used prevalently in Arabic, Ardam means "Brave or Bold Man" is used as a baby boy name
- AbdulKafi - AbdulKafi's meaning is Servant of the All-sufficient (Allah) is predominantly used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Saahir - Unwonted Saahirs origin is Arabic, meaning of Saahir is "Wakeful, Charming or Magician" which is used largely in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Nazy has its origin in Afghan language bestowed upon girls and is used especially in Arabic, Nazy means "Cute"
Namesakes of Azmiya
We could not find any notable namesake.