Bärgdor meaning and origin
Origin: Old Norse
Usage: Swedish and Old Swedish
Meaning: From the Fortified Hill Or Castle
Add to favorites
Bärgdor is Swedish form of Bergþórr.
Variants of BärgdorNames that rhyme with Bärgdor
Popularity of Bärgdor
Bärgdor is an extremely rare name around the globe.
You would love these names similar to Bärgdor
- Märeta - Prevalently used in Swedish and Old Swedish illustrous, Märeta is used as a girl name. Märeta is Swedish cognate of Merete
- Engelbrecht is German equivalent of Engilberht
- Trion is Swedish equivalent of Triúnn
- Jensina mostly is used in Danish, Swedish and Finnish, meaning of Jensina is "Yahweh is Gracious" that originated from Hebrew is bestowed upon baby girls
- Sebastían - Used principally in Icelandic, Danish and Finnish persistent and well-liked, Sebastían is a boy name. Sebastían is equivalent of Sebastian in Icelandic language
Namesakes of Bärgdor
We could not find any notable namesake.