Bétina meaning and origin
Bétina has its origin in Hebrew, Bétina means "God is Fullness". Bétina is an abridged form of Elisabeth. Elisabeth is variant form of skyrocketing in demand, biblical and ever lasting Elizabeth. Elisabeth's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Elisabeth is "Consecrated to God and God is My Oath". The name is celebrated on November 17th.
View middle names that goes with Bétina like Letizia, Nanette, Maryline,Names that rhyme with Bétina
Popularity of Bétina
Bétina is an uncommon name around the globe.
Bétina in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Do you like Bétina? You would love these names
- Gable is form of Gabriel in English and French languages
- Annaïg is originated from Hebrew, Annaïg means "Gracious"
- Ilse - Eminent Ilse mostly is used in Icelandic, Danish and Norwegian has its origin in Germanic, Hebrew and Nordic, meaning of Ilse is "God's Promise, My God is Perfect or My God has Sworn" is a baby girl name
- Davina - Specifically used in Swedish and Norwegian noteworthy, Davina means "Little, God or Favourite" has its roots in Hebrew is used for baby girls
- Lilika means My God is Perfect, Form of Lillian and A Symbol of Purity came from English is bestowed upon baby girls. Lilika is derivative of Lily.
Namesakes of Bétina
We could not find any notable namesake.