Baal meaning and origin
Baal's meaning is He who Dominates a Territory is rooted from Chaldean is bestowed upon baby boys.Names that rhyme with Baal
Popularity of Baal
Baal is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 60000 have the name. According to our evaluation, over 20000 babies have been named Baal globally.
Numerological analysis of Baal
You hate working in a team because you know that working alone brings out the best of you. You allow your past to ruin your present and future because you have a hard time letting go of things. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Looking for a name like Baal? Please go through the following names
- Valenta - Valenta's meaning is Strong or Strong is used as a baby girl name
- Takouhi - Girl name Takouhi is of Armenian origin, meaning of Takouhi is "A Queen"
- Meeshac came from Babylonian is used as a boy name, meaning of Meeshac is "Who is What Aku Is?". Meeshac is resulted from Meshach.
- Safija - Girl name Safija means "Pure"
- Hotriya - The unisex name Hotriya is mostly used in Hindi and Hindi languages, Hotriya means "Heart Throb"
Namesakes of Baal
We could not find any notable namesake.