Bahar meaning and origin
Bahar means Bloom of Youth, Prime of Life or Blossom is of Persian origin, a girl name is largely used in Turkish, Hindi, Sindhi and Arabic.
Variants of BaharNames that rhyme with Bahar
Popularity of Bahar
Bahar is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1977 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2015, it ranked 4967th when 27 girls were named Bahar. Over 427 babies in United States have been named Bahar. Also, in France, it has been in use since 1974 and was able to reach the top 900 names. In 1989, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 837 on girl names chart when 28 babies were named Bahar. Over 344 babies in France have been named Bahar.
Bahar is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 20 years of use, it could not make it big. There are over 150 babies that have been given the name Bahar in England and Wales. In Belgium, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1998. But Bahar is a popular baby name in Turkey where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, India, Iran, Pakistan, Indonesia, Azerbaijan, Chad, Bangladesh, Turkmenistan and Ethiopia. According to our evaluation, at least 210000 people have been bestowed Bahar around the globe.
Bahar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Bahar
You believe life's to have fun. What makes you comfortable talking is noticing the person that you are interacting with, is honest and reliable. You like to establish deep connections for life rather than just hang around with different people all the time. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
If you like Bahar, you would love these names
- Bahar - Unusual Bahar is used substantially in Hindi and Sindhi, Bahar means "Prime of Life or Spring". It is rooted from Persian is used as a girl name
- Bakhtiyar - Persian name Bakhtiyar is a baby boy name prevalently used in Arabic, meaning of Bakhtiyar is "Fortunate or Lucky"
- Meral - Offbeat and Fresh girl name Meral is of Celtic, Hebrew and Egyptian origin which is used principally in Persian language, Meral means "Reh"
- Jagath - Boy name Jagath is predominantly used in Oriya and Bengali, Jagath means "World or The Universe" is originated from Persian
- Razeen - Originated from Persian, Rare and Modernistic Razeen means "Sober Minded or Composed" is a gender insensitive name is primarily used in Arabic and Iranian
Namesakes of Bahar
- Bahar Soomekh, American actress
- Bahar Kızıl, German singer-songwriter of Turkish origin
- Baharak Saeid Monir in Ambrosia as Director
- Bahareh Rahnama in Gav khuni as Actress
- Bahar Ataai in as
- Bahare Seddiqi in Bacheha-Ye aseman as Actress
- Bahar Begum is renowned for her acting in movie Hitlar
- In 1993, Bahar Mete characterized the role of N in drama flick Aglama sevgilim.
- In 1995 biography, drama flick, Yük, Bahar Abdullayeva characterized N.