Baharak name meaning
What does Baharak mean?
Especially used in Arabic, Baharak is originated from Persian and is used for girls, meaning of Baharak is "Spring". Baharak is spelling variant of Bahar. Originated from Persian, Bahar, Bahar means "Prime of Life and Spring".
Variants of BaharakNames that rhyme with Baharak
How popular is the name Baharak?
Baharak is a common baby name in Iran while it is somewhat familiar in United States. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Baharak?
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Once you relax and start talking, you never stop. You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later.
Go through the following names similar to Baharak
- Merwan - The Merwan means "Generous or Benevolent" is rooted from Persian language
- Soroush - Used primarily in Arabic rarefied, Soroush means "Messenger Angel" and originated from Persian is a baby boy name
- Shayan - Curious unisex name Shayan is prevalently used in Tamil, Swedish and Arabic, meaning of Shayan is "Deserving or Intelligent" is rooted from Persian
- Rozhan - Used majorly in Persian, Rozhan is used mainly as a baby girl name, Rozhan means "Light or Day" is of Persian origin
- Kohinor - Dominantly used in Persian, Kohinor means "Mountain of Light"
Famous people named Baharak
We could not find any notable namesake.