Bahgat meaning and origin
Bahgat means Happiness is used chiefly in Arabic is originated from Arabic is a boy name . Bahgat is variant of Bahjat. Bahjat means Allergy, Joy Delight and Splendors is used commonly in Arabic is originated from Arabic.
Variants of BahgatNames that rhyme with Bahgat
Popularity of Bahgat
Bahgat is a popular baby name in Egypt where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Bahgat?
You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people. You allow your past to ruin your present and future because you have a hard time letting go of things. Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You like to keep your private life to yourself.
Looking for a name like Bahgat? Please go through the following names
- Khalila means Beloved or Intimate Friend is originated from Arabic, used prevalently in Arabic is a girl name
- Seher - Used primarily in Arabic uncustomary, Seher aimed at girls, Seher means "Early Morning, Vigilant or Dawn" is originated from Arabic
- Shanaz - Infrequent girl name Shanaz means "Pride of King" and of Old Persian origin is used largely in Arabic
- Baraah - Modern and Atypical girl name Baraah is particulary used in Arabic, Baraah means "Innocence" has origin in Arabic
- Baihas means Strong or Brave aimed at boys is used principally in Arabic
Namesakes of Bahgat
- Bahgat G. Sammakia, educator and academic administrator