Bahhas meaning and origin
Used mostly in Arabic, Bahhas means "Scholar or Examiner" is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with Bahhas
Popularity of Bahhas
Bahhas is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Bahhas
Love is very important to you and you would do just anything for the people you love. You take things too seriously. You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. You love life and life loves you. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Bahhas
- Ghayab - Boy name Ghayab means "Disappear" is used commonly in Arabic
- Asiruddin - Boy name Asiruddin means "Honoured Person of the Religion" is principally used in Arabic
- Ghiz - Dominantly used in Arabic, Ghiz means "Bud or Flower" is used as a baby girl name
- AbdulQayyum - Meaning of AbdulQayyum is Servant of the Self Subsisting is used as a boy name is largely used in Arabic
- Abdul-Nafi - Boy name Abdul-Nafi means "Slave of the Propitious / Benefactor" is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Bahhas
We could not find any notable namesake.