Bahiyy-al-Din meaning and origin
Meaning: Magnificence of the Faith
Add to favorites
Used substantially in Arabic, Bahiyy-al-Din is used as a baby boy name, Bahiyy-al-Din means "Magnificence of the Faith".Names that rhyme with Bahiyy-al-Din
Popularity of Bahiyy-al-Din
Bahiyy-al-Din is an extremely rare name around the world.
Other names similar to Bahiyy-al-Din, for soon-to-be-parents
- Parastu is used prevalently in Arabic is a baby girl name, Parastu means "Swallow or Bird"
- Sinbad - Meaning of Sinbad is Prince, Dweller from Sind or Lord of Sages is used in Arabic, rooted from Germanic is used as a baby boy name
- Rayhaneh - Girl name Rayhaneh is especially used in Arabic, meaning of Rayhaneh is "A Flower"
- Buham means Soldier or Brave is used commonly in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Siddeeqa - Girl name Siddeeqa is of Arabic origin, meaning of Siddeeqa is "Friend or Righteous" is especially used in Arabic language
Namesakes of Bahiyy-al-Din
We could not find any notable namesake.