Bahuratna meaning and origin
Bahuratna means Rich in Gems is predominantly used in Hindi and Bengali is used customarily as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Bahuratna
Popularity of Bahuratna
Bahuratna is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Bahuratna?
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You can't stand people without a purpose. You love people back but not with the same intensity they love and care about you.
Looking for names similar to Bahuratna? Please go through the following names
- Digjaya - Used substantially in Sanskrit and Hindi, Digjaya is used as a baby boy name, Digjaya means "Wearing the Sky as a Garment, Naked or The Conqueror of All Directions"
- Mrityunjai - The boy name Mrityunjai means "Victorious in Death" is used predominantly in Sanskrit and Hindi
- Sukul - Used commonly in Marathi and Hindi, Sukul bestowed upon baby boys, Sukul means "Sprung from a Noble Family"
- Shrilakshmi - Girl name Shrilakshmi is used largely in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Shrilakshmi is "Goddess Lakshmi"
- Kalakant - Boy name Kalakant means "A Song Bird" is used notably in Marathi and Hindi
Namesakes of Bahuratna
We could not find any notable namesake.