Bakri meaning and origin
Bakri means One who Starts Work Early is notably used in Arabic is mainly used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with Bakri
Popularity of Bakri
Bakri is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 7000 have the name as well as in, Sudan and Syria. According to our research, at least 70000 people have been bestowed Bakri around the globe.
Bakri in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Bakri
It's time you find new friends who match your personality and attitude. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. Once you relax and start talking, you never stop. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you.
Do you like Bakri? Read these names too
- Naqqad - Boy name Naqqad means "Reviewer or Critic" is used primarily in Arabic
- Thashin - Thashin's meaning is Acclaim used for baby girls is used largely in Arabic
- Aasiyah - Used specifically in Arabic anomalous, Aasiyah is used as a girl name, Aasiyah means "Pharaoh's Wife who Embraced Islam"
- Naida - Naida's meaning is Water Nymph, Nymph or A Nymph used for baby girls has its origin in Old Greek and Slavonic is used mostly in Arabic
- Safya is used in Arabic, Safya means "Lovely, Nice or Best Friend" is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Bakri
- Bakri Tarab, Syrian football player