Balaq name meaning
What does Balaq mean?
Boy name Balaq means "Variety of Colours" is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Balaq
How popular is the name Balaq?
Balaq is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Balaq?
Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. When it comes to your career, you are fully dedicated to your job and like to get things done as soon as possible, so you can relax later.
Parents who liked Balaq, loved these names
- Kamyar - Curious boy name Kamyar is used largely in Arabic which of Afghan origin, meaning of Kamyar is "Successful"
- NurAlDin - Used chiefly in Arabic, NurAlDin bestowed upon boys, NurAlDin means "Brightness of the Faith"
- Shifaa - The girl name Shifaa is used in Arabic, Shifaa means "Remedy or Sahabia"
- Junayna is used dominantly in Arabic, Junayna means "Little Garden" is used as a girl name
- Laily - Unorthodox Arabic Laily is especially used in Arabic, meaning of Laily is "One who does Anything by Night, Night or Nocturnal" is aimed at baby girls
Famous people named Balaq
We could not find any notable namesake.