Balbala meaning and origin
Meaning of Balbala is Nightingale or Name of a Bird Called Bulbul is used mainly in Arabic is given to girls.Names that rhyme with Balbala
Popularity of Balbala
Balbala is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Balbala?
Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. You are bold and gutsy, and this affects your personality. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. You hate copying others. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed.
Do you like Balbala? You would love these names
- Aeshah - Primarily used in Arabic, Aeshah means "Alive or Life" and is given to girls is originated from Arabic
- Khatir - Boy name Khatir is commonly used in Arabic language, meaning of Khatir is "Heart or Idea"
- Jafani means Beautiful One is mainly used in Arabic is used for baby girls
- BuYahya - Boy name BuYahya means "Father of Yahya" is used in Arabic
- Zukaullah - Chiefly used in Arabic, Zukaullah means "Sun of Allah" is a boy name
Namesakes of Balbala
We could not find any notable namesake.