Balendin name meaning
What does Balendin mean?
Boy name Balendin has origin in Basque, meaning of Balendin is "A Strong or Brave Man".
Variants of BalendinNames that rhyme with Balendin
How popular is the name Balendin?
Balendin is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Balendin?
Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You are dominant in your circle of friends. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise.
Looking for names similar to Balendin? Please go through the following names
- Agurtzane - Of Spanish origin, Long standing and Admired Agurtzane is used notably in Basque is used as a baby girl name. Agurtzane is Basque form of Rosario
- Allamanda means Plant of Central America with Yellow-Gold Flower
- Aintza mostly is used in Basque aimed at girls, meaning of Aintza is "Glory" has its origin in Basque
- Aitor - Unorthodox Aitor is originated from Basque is especially used in Basque and Spanish, Aitor means "Aita Which Means Father or Father" is used for boys
- Asun - Girl name Asun is of Spanish origin, meaning of Asun is "Assumption". Asun is a shortened form of Asunción.
Famous people named Balendin
We could not find any notable namesake.