Balhika meaning and origin
Boy name Balhika is particulary used in Sanskrit language, meaning of Balhika is "Powerful or Energetic".Names that rhyme with Balhika
Popularity of Balhika
Balhika is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Balhika
You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. You try to teach others to follow your example and work hard on their dreams but they ignore you, thinking you are losing time. You can't stand injustice. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence.
Parents who liked Balhika, loved these names
- Dhrtvan - Chiefly used in Sanskrit, Dhrtvan bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Dhrtvan is "Steadfast, Virtuous or Clever"
- Ahannatha - Ahannatha's meaning is Lord of the Day or The Sun is used especially in Sanskrit is a baby boy name
- Anasaya - Boy name Anasaya means "Selfless or Without Any Self Interest" is used notably in Sanskrit
- Kushalini - Girl name Kushalini is notably used in Sanskrit, meaning of Kushalini is "Having Skillfulness or Happiness"
- Avarnaa means Colorless aimed at girls is primarily used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Balhika
We could not find any notable namesake.