Balthasar name meaning
On This Page
What does Balthasar mean?
The boy name Balthasar means "Baal or Scharra" and is rooted from Akkadian and Assyrian languages is notably used in English, German, Swedish, Danish and Finnish.
Is the name Balthasar suitable for a newborn?
Balthasar is a unique and strong name for a baby boy that originates from the Hebrew language. It carries powerful connotations of protection and royalty as it means "Ba`al protects the king." This name is perfect for parents who want to give their son a one-of-a-kind name that exudes strength, valor, and authority.
Balthasar can also be shortened to nicknames like Balth or Balto, which offers versatility without losing its regal essence. The name has a rich history and cultural significance, making it an excellent choice for parents who want their child's name to reflect their heritage and family values.
Overall, Balthasar is an exceptional choice for parents looking for something distinctive yet timeless for their baby boy.
How do I pronounce Balthasar?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Balthasar is b(a)-ltha-sar. The name can also be pronounced as bal-thasar.
Variants of BalthasarNames that rhyme with Balthasar
How popular is the name Balthasar?
Balthasar is a rare baby name in France and may not be used now. Balthasar is a common name in Germany while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia, Austria and DR Congo. At least, 2000 people globally have carried Balthasar as their given name according to our findings.
Balthasar in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Balthasar
You shouldn't expect much out of others but yourself. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You are a child of change. You are outgoing and fun but there are times when you prefer solitude over party and books over people. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races.
Do you like Balthasar? You would love these names
- Gela - Queer girl name Gela means "Messenger of God, Spear or Angel" has its origin in Hebrew and Old Greek is mostly used in German, Swedish and Frisian
- Laurens - Meaning of Laurens is Laurel is used in Finnish and Norwegian used as a baby boy name is rooted from Latin
- Stanislaw - The unconventional boy name Stanislaw means "Careful or Stand" notably used in Finnish and English is of Slavonic and Old Slavic origin
- Ricarda - The queer girl name Ricarda means "Hardy or Hard" used chiefly in Norwegian, Spanish and Danish is originated from Old High German and Germanic languages
- Bine is used primarily in Danish, Swedish and Hebrew is originated from Hebrew is a gender insensitive name, Bine means "Of the Tribe of the Sabines"
Sibling Names for Balthasar
If you have chosen the name Balthasar for your little one, then you might be looking for sibling names that would complement it. Here are some unique and meaningful names that will go well with Balthasar and create a perfect set of siblings.
Sister for Balthasar
Brother for Balthasar
Famous people named Balthasar
- Balthasar Hubmaier, influential German Anabaptist leader
- Balthasar Russow, was one of the most important Livonian and Estonian chroniclers
- Balthasar Ferdinand Moll, was one of the most famous sculptors
- Balthasar Bekker, Dutch minister and author of philosophical and theological works
- Balthasar de Monconys, French traveller, diplomat
- Balthasar Oomkens von Esens, East Frisian nobleman
- Balthasar Permoser, was among the leading sculptors of his generation
- Balthasar de Beaujoyeulx, Italian violinist, composer, and choreographer
- Balthasar Niederkofler, Austrian cross country skier
- Balthasar Schwarm, West German former luger
- Balthasar van der Pol, Dutch physicist
- Balthasar Gérard, assassin of the Dutch independence leader
- Balthasar Neumann, German architect and military artillery engineer
- Balthasar Charles, Prince of Asturias, Prince of Asturias, Prince of Girona, Duke of Montblanc, Count of Cervera
- Balthasar von Campenhausen, Baltic German statesman
Lists having Balthasar
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with B
- Danish Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean King
- Baby Names that mean Protect