Ban meaning and origin
Meaning of Ban is Field of Beans, Home or Village or A Kind of Tree used for both boys and girls, used in Arabic and English is originated from English. Ban is version of Bancroft. Bancroft prevalently is used in English, meaning of Bancroft is "From the Bean Field, Beans Paddock and Field of Beans".
Variants of BanNames that rhyme with Ban
Popularity of Ban
Ban is a popular baby name in Iraq where every 1 in 1000 have the name as well as in, Vietnam, China, Cambodia, Malaysia, India and Singapore. At least, 120000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Ban in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Ban
People admire your spirit. You like your freedom and independence. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You like to think outside the box and kick the box inside people's face when they tell you how to think or what to do. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Other names similar to Ban, for would be moms
- Mariet means Variant of Mary or Bitter has origin in Aramaic bestowed upon girls is used dominantly in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish
- Nadeen - Used dominantly in Telugu and Arabic atypical, Nadeen is used as a gender insensitive name and came from Russian and Arabic, Nadeen means "Lord of Rivers or Ocean"
- Taqwa - The queer and fresh unisex name Taqwa is primarily used in Arabic and Arabic languages, Taqwa means "Piety, Heedfulness of God or Devoutness"
- Muwafaq - Boy name Muwafaq means "Successful" is used in Arabic, Marathi and Hindi
- Anmol - Odd unisex name Anmol is majorly used in Sindhi, Bengali and Kannada and came from Sanskrit, Anmol means "Priceless or Precious"
Namesakes of Ban
- Ban Chao, Chinese military general
- Ban Biao, Chinese historian, and an official
- Ban Naoyuki, Japanese samurai general of the late Sengoku and early Edo periods
- Ban Gu, Chinese historian, politician, and poet best
- Ban Kulin, Ban of Bosnia
- Ban Johnson, American executive in professional baseball
- Ban Zhao, Chinese historian, philosopher, and politician
- Ban Ki-moon, South Korean diplomat
- Ban Borić, first known Ban of Bosnia as a Hungarian vassal
- Banu Zorlu in Küçük Aga as Actress
- Ban Bhatt is credited as writer of movie Dosti
- In 1946 drama, romance movie, Luhua Fanbai Yanzi Fei, Ban Wang played Zhang Yide.
- In 1947 thriller film, Weicheng Dielü, Ban Yeung portrayed N.